Thursday, January 31, 2008
My Personal Mission
As an educator, there are many things that are part of my mission. The first part of my mission is to provide the students with a safe environment in which they feel comfortable and secure. Also, to create an environment where students can be themselves and be unique without the fear of criticized. Every time I go to work I go with the intentions of helping young adults achieve their very best at every task they may be faced with. I want to help students realize their full potential and become model citizens and responsible adults.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like your mission statement, it is very similar to mine. It is interesting to read someone else's mission that is similar when you are dealing with a regular ed population. Potential can mean so many things when you have different levels of knowledge.
Your mission is very thorough. I like how you mention safe, comfortable and secure environment. The missions I have read all relate to having students reach their fullest potential. We all realize that potential for every student varies.
Post a Comment